Friday 26 March 2010

March Income

Despite their being three days of March to go, I now consider the month closed at the end of this week.

My dividend income for the month was a respectable £690.69 - well up on February's £371 and my year to date total is +17% which I am very pleased with.

Large payments were received from some of my perennial favourites - Unilever, AstraZeneca, BP and Shell. My bond income continued to trickle on nicely as well from my monthly income funds.

It is only 10 days until I can open both mine and my wife's new ISA's for the 2010/11 tax year - and the cash is ready to go and itching to get working. One ISA will be allocated purely to monthly income bond funds, with payments reinvested. This should build up capital quite quickly. The other will be a share based ISA but I will be going for Investment Trusts in this one - before the disounts to NAV disappears completely!

I have spent the month topping on Imperial Tobacco, Astra, Shell and Aviva. Plans for April include further Shell top ups, Glaxo, First Group and possibly some more Aviva. After that, Reckitt Bencikser is on my horizons.....

Happy dividend hunting until the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment